Making a Difference
Invo HealthCare and Progressus Therapy specialize in providing school-based speech-language, occupational and physical therapy services through a team of talented therapists who are committed to the students we serve. We understand the importance of educationally relevant therapy that improves functional skills impacting a student’s schooling and learning abilities. Through our school-based services, our team of clinicians collaborate with school leaders, teachers and parents to help students with a variety of developmental delays or disabilities achieve success in their learning environment and beyond. Our expertise in school-based therapy ensures the implementation of best practice interventions and innovative practices.
Through school-based therapy jobs at Invo-Progressus, you’re able to:
- Drive positive outcomes for students with special needs
- Participate in intervention strategies that are embedded into daily class routines
- Build school staff expertise in school-based service delivery
- Coach parents and teachers on their role in the child’s success
- Be part of a nationally recognized network of leaders in school-based therapy services
- Make a profound difference in the lives of students
Enhancing the development of at-risk infants and toddlers.
Through the Invo-Progressus Early Intervention (EI) program, you can help meet the needs of at-risk children from birth to three years old and their families. Collaborating with early childhood educators, EI specialists, behavioral specialists, nurses, social workers, parents and caretakers, you’ll work with our team of clinicians to provide assessments, skillful comprehensive evaluations, direct service, clear and effective clinical reports, consultations and whole-family education and support. Our EI program is family-centered, focused on coaching families and helping at-risk infants and toddlers build skills in key areas like speech-language, fine and gross motor, visual motor, perceptual motor, effective environmental adaptation and functional living skills.
As part of our early childhood services program, you will gain:
- The opportunity to make a difference for at-risk infants and toddlers
- Flexible scheduling
- A knowledgeable regional and national support team
- Continuing education
- Myriad of opportunities for training and professional development
- Support and guidance from local clinical leadership