Our Commitment to Privacy
At Invo Healthcare, we respect and value your privacy. We believe in transparency and want you to understand what information we collect from you when you visit our websites and what control you have over that information. This Privacy Statement describes, in general terms, how we collect your information, why we collect your information, how we use or share your information, and what control you have over your information.
Our Privacy Statement applies to the use of your personal information by Invo Healthcare and its affiliates through the browsing or use of our main website (www.invohealthcare.com) or any website with the Company's domain (hereafter Invo Website).
When visiting the Invo Healthcare Website, we collect or receive your personal information in different ways. At times, you may choose what information you want to provide to us but sometimes we obtain information when you browse through our website. There are three general categories of information we collect.
The Information We Automatically Collect
The Company automatically receives and records information from your browser or mobile device when you visit the Invo Healthcare Website. This information is necessary given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Invo Website and to enable us to comply with legal obligations.
Usage information: We collect information about your interactions with the Invo Website, such as the pages or content you view, searches you make, and other actions on the Invo Website.
Log data and device information: We automatically collect certain technical and device information when you access and use the Invo Website. That information includes, among other things: details about how you have used the Invo Website (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, specific hardware and software information, device information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you have viewed or engaged with before or after using the Invo Website.
Analytics: We use data analytics to ensure site functionality and improve the Invo Website. We use mobile analytics software to allow us to understand the functionality of the applications on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the applications, what happens within the applications, aggregated usage, performance data, app errors and debugging information, and where the applications were downloaded from.
Information that you share with Invo Healthcare
In addition to information collected automatically, we collect information you share with us while using the Invo Website. In order to provide you certain services, we ask for and collect the following personal information from you:
- Phone number
This information is only collected through your consent and will use it only in the manner it was intended to be used. We will contact you via email, phone or text in order to provide information for services requested.
The Way We Use Information
Invo Family of Companies uses this information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service. At a minimum, we will always give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such direct marketing or market research communications. You may exercise this right to opt-out at any time. We never use or share the personal information you provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
We use, store, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Invo Website and comply with our legal obligations.
- Provide, Improve, and Develop the Invo Website
- Enable you to access and use the Invo Website.
- Enable you to communicate with us and others.
- Provide you services requested in an appropriate and efficient manner, such as a response to an appointment request.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Invo Website and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Invo Website and experience, and personalize and customize your experience, we conduct profiling based on your interactions with the Invo Website, your search history, your profile information, and other content you submit to the Invo Website.
We process this information given our legitimate interest in improving the Invo Website and your experience with it.
Compliance with Law, Responding to Legal Requests, Preventing Harm, and Protection of Our Rights
We may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary:
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- To comply with legal processes and to respond to claims asserted against the Company.
- To respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability.
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its employees, its users, or members of the public.
Where appropriate, we may notify you about legal requests for your information unless:
- Providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law; or
- We believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon the Company's property, its users or the Invo Website.
We will not sell your information to third parties
Invo Healthcare values your privacy and will not sell your information or provide your data to third parties without your consent.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We continuously implement and update administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration.
How You Can Correct Your Information
You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change to your personal information by calling 800.434.4686.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, or the Company's information handling practices, please contact us via email at: email@example.com. Invo Family of Companies welcomes comments and suggestions concerning this Privacy Statement. We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using Invo Family of Companies' website, you signify your agreement to this Privacy Statement. Invo Family of Companies reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. Any revisions will be posted on this site. Please check this page periodically for changes.