A Comprehensive Approach to Addressing Childhood Trauma
What Is IMPACT?
IMPACT is Invo's Multidisciplinary Program to Address Childhood Trauma. Every district around the country is faced with the growing need to support their teachers and administrators with the appropriate resources to address high-needs, at-risk youth. Beyond significantly higher drop out rates, these students experience much higher rates of violence, chronic health conditions, drug and alcohol abuse and early death.
Through our revolutionary IMPACT model, we are partnering with elementary, middle and high schools to implement support service delivery programs for referred youth. IMPACT assembles dynamic, professional teams to assess and treat significant mental and behavioral health issues.
We provide individual-focused, wrap-around behavior and mental health services that drive:
- Significant decrease in behavior incidents
- Flexibility in program design to service youth in school, community and home
- Meaningful improvements in the youth's outcomes
- Provided at no-cost to the youth or the family
- Outcomes Validated by Clemson University's Center for Behavior Analysis, a Research 1 University