Through our revolutionary IMPACT model, we are partnering with elementary, middle and high schools to implement support service delivery programs for referred youth. IMPACT assembles dynamic, professional teams to assess and treat significant mental and behavioral health issues.
We provide individual-focused, wrap-around behavior and mental health services that drive:
- Significant decrease in behavior incidents
- Flexibility in program design to service youth in school, community and home
- Meaningful improvements in the youth's outcomes
- Provided at no-cost to the youth or the family
- Outcomes Validated by Clemson University's Center for Behavior Analysis, a Research 1 University