Student Mental Health Services and the CARES Act
The IMPACT program was developed as a comprehensive approach to serving students who may be impacted by Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs). The core of the program is working with students who may have experienced trauma, and supporting them through a dynamic, integrated team model incorporating both mental health and behavior services. During the recent pandemic and subsequent school and societal closings, we know that students have been impacted by the current environment.
With the CARES Act, Congress has allocated funding for the Elementary and Secondary School Education Relief (ESSER) Fund, to support a number of key areas for schools to continue serving students, one of which is mental health services. As States and Districts consider the many needs to best serve students in return to school, Invo is prepared to support any mental health funding requests through our IMPACT program.
By partnering with Invo, our district partners are assured they will have a solution that not only meets all funding requirements, one that can be implemented without the need for additional district resources and most importantly will provide the much needed mental health supports for students struggling as a result of this pandemic.
- A proven mental and behavioral health solution to help struggling students cope with the trauma.
- A flexible delivery system for every reopening plan and stage – virtual and in person delivery.
- Validated by a Research I University with consistent proven student results.
- In line with and meets all of the funding guidelines for the CARES Act K-12 mental health provision.
- Comprehensive and Includes a screener to evaluate Social & Emotional Wellness for your students.
For more information about the IMPACT Program, CARES Act funding, or any other service needs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813.549.5862.
Contact us at 813.549.5862 or send an email to learn more about our program