A list of our most educating and entertaining books about autism.
- Anything But Typical by Nora Raleigh Baskin
- Daniel Isn’t Talking: A Novel by Marti Leimbach
- Delightfully Different by D. S. Walker
- Eye Contact by Cammie McGovern
- House Rules by Jodi Picoult
- Melting Down: A Comic for Kids with Asperger’s Disorder and Challenging Behavior by Jeff Krukar and Katie Gutierrez
- Remember Dippy by Shirley Reva Vernick
- Rules by Cynthia Lord
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night by Mark Haddon
- The Society of Sylphs: How an Autistic Boy and a Mystical Being find their Voices through Human Tragedy by Lea M. Hill
- This is Just Exactly Like You by Drew Perry
We provide high quality clinic and home-based services for children with autism and other developmental delays.
Empowering parents with a supportive approach as they work toward positive outcomes for their children.
We provide home and clinic-based services throughout the United States, find a location near you.