Job Description / Overview
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
We are not only passionate about enriching the lives of children; we are also committed to improving the lives of clinicians through rewarding and enriching career opportunities. This position will focus on excellence, quality and outcomes; we provide unparalleled support, professional development, extremely competitive pay and benefits.
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing behavior and therapy services that create better outcomes for children. We are committed to helping children and families and clinicians achieve success. Apply now and join our team!
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
- Provide consultation and intervention regarding behavior management, effective education and assessment of behavioral needs of students with and without disabilities
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments and design, implement and monitor behavior intervention plans and evaluate accordingly; Develop crisis intervention plans when needed
- Maintain appropriate records
- Serve as liaison between students receiving special education services and outside providers, private psychiatrists, school staff, psychologists and community agencies
- Follow students in alternative placements; facilitate transition during referral and reintegration phases
- Consult with parents/guardians and work in coordination with school personnel
- Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
- Perform other BCBA duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of licensure and/or certification
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree conferred in behavior analysis or other natural science, education, human services, medicine or a field related to behavior analysis.
- Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA®) granted by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Experience working in school programs or with pediatric populations is preferred
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match)
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- Unparalleled mentoring and support
- Many More!
INVO is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law.